Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bedding.............

I am in need of new sheets............the ones I have are really old and have truly done their time on my bed............like really done their time. Now since I am sleeping alone, I can have any type of bedding that I want...........sooooooooo, this shabby chic, lacy, ruffles and totally feminine lady wants that type of sheets. Now if you saw me in public, I dress very conservatively. Very few ruffles, shoot no ruffles. I do own and sometimes wear some wedge shoes, but not often...........I am just a plain Jane..........except that I am taking to wearing jewelry again when I can............I do like that glitz and glitter, jingle jangle of baubles. Now back to the bedding. I know that I want more than 250 count.............so that put me in $$$$$$ that has made me have to save up for this adventure. On Tuesday, my daughter and I had a list of things that we wanted to look at and for..............one of the items for me was of course new sheets...........I have two lovely bedspreads already, so I don't need those..........just the sheets. Well I came home empty handed. I looked and looked again and just couldn't find what I wanted..........shoot, maybe it doesn't exsist.........again, "my dream world" . I see a bed made up with multi patterns, you know stripes, flowers, lace, solid............











something that says.........casual and comfortable.......worn and old family used..........ok, again it is
"my dream world" . I am thinking that I might have to plan a trip to one of the outlet malls and drift around in there.........especially at the clearance bin, so I can mix and match..............then again, maybe I will just keep washing the ones I have and continue looking............I haven't started to look on line that much...........my foggy ideas could be online waiting for me to find them..............ooooooooo, I have another quest..........

Do you know of some good online bedding places...........would you like to share?




No comments: