Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hmmmmmm.........

Good instincts usually tell you what to do long before your head has figured it out.
— Michael Burke



Just a quick in and out today.........I am determined to accomplish "things" today, even if it kills me!!!! I have shared some new bracelets on my site........(.http://www.kindness-counts.net/index.html). Neither are for sale, but were commissioned pieces...........man doesn't that sound la-de-da...............cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to get cracking both physically and mentally, I have just sorta let myself s l o w l y drift back into some bad habits............so as of today, a more positive attitude, more laughter, and hopefully I will see more getting accomplished in reality and not just in my head!!!!! Hope today is a good one for everyone.........hey no one commented or offered any sites for bedding..........come on guys I need some help here.......I have searched the major online sources and still not finding what I want..........I sure am open for suggestions. Thanks........................

2 comments:

andsewon said...

For your bedding...I know you said there is a Garden Ridge in your area before...ck 'em out.
If yu want fast, low cst bedin a bag...then you can look around for some other thigs to go with the bedding...girly shams, pillas, etc, quilt.

Mary Ellen said...

Thanks dear friend........I haven't been out there in awhile....have the bedskirt,shams, and bedspread, just need the sheets.......oh and I KNOW a few more pillows could tempt me too......