Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A little preview............




Hello..........I think I can confess openly, that I am cheating a wee bit............I write up little tid-bits as I have time..........so some are short, some are longer, some will seem relevant to what is happening in my life at that particular time.........sometimes it's just off the wall "stuff" that floats into my head and at the time I think is important, fun, or maybe new to me, so I want to share the "stuff"


As many of you know, I have just ventured into the world of jewelry making and just loving each and every minute of it............from the wonderful time spent looking and touching the beads, stones, and clasps; to the actual making of, and then the one part I do dislike is..........pricing. I KNOW that I am not pricing things high enough, both compared to the others around me and to what I am putting out there to be purchased, BUT.........I want to get my product out there and hope that the lower prices will help. The bracelet above, well I just love it. First I figured it out myself......no class.........that alone is a hip hip hooray moment for me, and second, it just fits on your wrist so lightly......you don't even know it's there. I love it!!!!!!



Here is one that I made in a class.........this isn't the best snapshot is it, as you can't see all of the details...but this one made up quite fancy........again, it's really lite on your wrist......haven't priced this one yet.

Here is another one in the same pattern, but different design.........it amazes me the way a different color stone or pearls versus glass beads can change the whole idea of a bracelet.........








I actually have some more new bracelets to share, but haven't had the time to get good photos of them........and I should...............no I NEED to get them on my site. I would appreciate it, if you would sign my guest book and pass my site name around........well to the appropriate places, tee hee............http://www.kindness-counts.net/index.html. Thank you, if you can and do.

Well the laundry is calling, switching loads and folding.......plus need to finish up two bracelets......pick up oldest grandson at school, go drop off rental car and pick up fixed "I got rear-ended mini van", help with homework, fix dinner and then off to swim lessons............not seeing any jewelry time in here today...........sigh.................ok it's the next day and I am not seeing any jewelry time today either........it tends to make me a wee bit grumpy..........especially when I am working on something to share with a friend............oh man let's hope for at least a few stolen moments...........for every one's sanity...........tee hee

No comments: