Tuesday, March 4, 2008

No pizzaz

That is me (not really), lamenting that I just can't seem to get that wee bit of pizzaz going in my blog...........shoot the one I posted yesterday, was a nightmare in font sizes. Trust me, (don't ya just love that when I ask you to 'trust me'??? - like a traveling snake oil salesman!!!!) when I was typing, the font size was all the same..........and then that same #$%&@&)%&@*# little fairy/imp that stole the disc out of the a drive, and scampers away with the socks out of the dryer, got into my blog base and played around with the font size..............it's true............I know it.


I do know that if I could type and think and do this at the same time that I most likely would be able to produce a better and pizzazzier (yup, that is going to be a word now---pizzazzier) blog. I usually have this helper, and I know I don't pay him much except in hugs, kisses, wiping his bitty buns, fetching him 'dinks' and him sitting on my 'whap', but you would think he would leave me alone for a wee bit of time to type and think clearly. Oh I can hear some of you now.....'well why don't you type at night'............how old are you and are you chasing around an active, no active isn't the right word.............hmmmmm over dedicated to chaos and wanting personal attention, 3 year old boy? His brother, you could put in a dvd or turn on cartoons and that kid was glued to the television.............sometimes with this guy, but nothing that you can count on...............so come night time, I am hunting a couch or bed and doing this "I am a couch potatoe imitation that would take first place in any contest. I hope I don't offend anyone, but I am not dedicated enough to writing this blog to give up my sleep in the a.m.................sorry. I like that ole' pillow and comfy mattress. So if you are willing to struggle along with me and let venture down different avenues of pizza-iness then come along for the ride.........shoot, I can't even guarantee that it won't get worse before it gets better, but we will be together and sure to have some laughs and maybe a tear or two.............can't ask for more than that, can you? If you can, please don't tell me, as I am satisfied with laughter, love, friendship and sunshine...........





No comments: