Monday, April 7, 2008

Another good one............

He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

I didn't post yesterday........the whole day got away from me. Church, we went out for lunch, went to Barnes and Nobles, Kohl's, came home and I tried to re-organize my jewelry items.....just piddle diddled the whole day.......and it was ok.

I did find some sheets at Kohls.............I was in severe sheet shock!!!! I found some sheets that I really really liked from Chaps...........well here they are,they are washed
now and I will sleep on them tonight for the first time, so I will let you know how they feel...........here are the ones that I really wanted........but totally out of my price range. I know, I know, I live in a very sheltered world..........shoot, the sheets that I am using now were the kid's when they first got married and had a full size bed........14 years!!!!! Well, I better explain, they haven't been used that much up until now, as this bed was used in the spare bedroom until recently......egads, I didn't want you to think I didn't buy new lines before now.........sheeeesh!!!
I like the big cabbage flowers on these sheets.........so in a few weeks I will tootle up to the outlet malls and see what they have in the big bins...........a fun adventure to look forward to.........will have to take extra vitamins and do some sort of mantra "shabby chic sheets, hmmmmm" . Hmmm, better practise that for awhile, could get me in trouble if I say it to fast............

Well it's Monday morning and I slept like an innocent woodland nymph...........yeah right..............but I did sleep good.......of course I don't know it is was the new and ultra comfy new sheets, or just being plain tired........whatever.......a good night's sleep will be accepted however it is served!!!!!!













No comments: