Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring bouquets

Ok, I'm hooked on flowers...........have admitted that already. I am also that person who LOVES fresh bouquets. There are people who feel that flowers shouldn't be picked, but left alone in the garden to go "au natural"..........shoot there are also people who feel that if God wanted us to have little holes in our ears, to wear ear rings, that he would have put those little extra holes in our ears. So we have to opposite opinions and that is good .





Me, I love bouquets, they just make me feel happy. The colors, the smell, and the variety..........man there are so many different types of bouquets to choose from. Then





I read in GOOD HOUSEKEEPING about forcing different flowers.........like one of my childhood favorites



pussy willows.........does anyone even see pussy willows growing any more? I know I haven't in ages. In this article in the magazine, they just have the cutest way of showing off the various forces branches of spring flowers..........


My son-in-law tries to bring home to my daughter each Friday a bouquet of flowers. Isn't that romantic? He usually stops and picks up those flowers that you arrange yourself in your own vase...........well the past few weeks they have had these wonderful little branches with red berries on them..........have no idea what they are, but I sure do like them . Below is another flower that I have been introduced to .................the Gerber Daisy...........maybe I have seen them before, but I don't remember them------ok, no comment on the strength of myGinko Biloba dosage!!!!! I do like flowers, and again for those of you that only want them in the garden and not picked, that is fine. I respect your feelings and opinions........me well bring me a bouquet of flowers and I will just follow you anywhere............

No comments: