Wednesday, April 23, 2008

which way should I go?



I truly did have an idea for today's blog..........I did. I started it a few minutes ago and I was typing away, and the more I typed, the more and more it was sounding like sermon......a full blown, raise your hands and arms into the air, amen, type sermon. Ok, I have preached to my kids, to friends, to relatives, but I am not going to preach and shake my finger at people out in internet land..........just not able to be that strong yet. Then I have something going on with my computer........have no idea what, but it just doesn't seem to be running as fast as it should........I need more something, but I don't know what I have now, so that I can go buy more of whatever it is I need..............brand name ........so I struggle along. It's ok, except for as slow as I am, adding the crawl of the computer to this............well if I were in a race with a snail..............take the sure bet and wager on the snail..........

So no topic today, just prattling..........jabber jawing.........me showing up and taking up precious space............there is always tomorrow, the busiest day of the week!

No comments: