Thursday, April 3, 2008

ZENTAGLE

Zentangle is simple to understand and easy to enjoy — even if you are convinced you are not an artist. And, you never get bored because with Zentangle, you can always explore new areas of experience and understanding.


http://zentangle.com/index.php

Ok, I call doodling, and I have never been a doodler..........now day dreamer, yup in my mind I can see something and before you know it, I have a whole world built around that image. I love people watching, airports, restaurants, malls, parks..........just sitting there and watching people and making up stories from what I observe............but I have never sat in class or a lecture and doodled away. Ooooops, that is a fib, once in my sophomore year in high school I created a cartoon character in Biology lecture...........Maude..............bless Maude's heart, she still is with me and I can draw her still.........but that's it. Now this aentangle thing.........I actually sat down and did a few...........on my own.........and I liked what I made too.............which again is unusual, since I am my own worst critic. Try it, oh go ahead, try it..........before I forgot where I put them, I was going to make them into cards..........hmmmmm, do you know where I tucked them away? Oh come on now, don't tease me, do you know where I put them for safe keeping????



No comments: