Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'm here


I arrived............safe and sound. I had my handsome son and three beeeeeeee-u-tee-ful grandchildren waiting for me at the airport.......who could ask for anything more? Ok, let's get to the weather........landed in Rapid City, SD.........and trust me on this one..........they had snow.......not just a wee bit, but I am talking drifts everywhere. On the way home, (2 hour drive) there were almost as many cars off the highway as there were on the highway.........yikes.
Of course when I arrived, the airlines had lost one of my suitcases........man I can't figure this out........two hours lay over in Denver and they still couldn't get both pieces of my luggage transferred???? Hello? They did deliver it this a.m., which I am grateful for. Of course I wasn't here for more than an hour, hour and half and I just started with the shakes and shivers, went to bed around 7 and didn't get up until 7 this morning. Ate 2 piece of toast and a small piece of Canadian bacon and right back to bed I went..........yowzers.............got up around 1 and do feel better.
Will be driving my girls and possibly my grandson too, to the school bus and then taking my sil to cardiac therapy.........hope to visit with friends and maybe do a few luncheons or dinners with them........go to my old quilting guild one day and hopefully visit my old place of work..........so take care until tomorrow...........

No comments: