Thursday, May 29, 2008

Working fast and furious

I think that I have shared that I truly believe that both of my daughters have been blessed with wonderful mother-in-laws. In my opinion these two ladies are true examples of what the word Christian means. Now trust me, they are on opposite ends of the personality charts, but both care and do for others all of the time.
This leads me to the generosity of one of them...........she has offered to have a home jewelry party for me. Can you believe it? I would never have thought of doing this, let alone ask someone to do it for me.........and she just up and offered. I was blown away.
Soooo, guess what I am doing..........oh man, it was way to obvious. Yup, I am beading and stringing and trying my darnedest to get some inventory together. It is hard deciding what ladies would like..........(a little tongue in cheek on that one). I want a good variety, I want different colors in the same styles, I want bracelets, necklaces and earrings...........man I want it all!!!! I sure wish that my computer would get fixed, so I could share what I have available right now, so I could get some opinions.........I like feedback, I need feedback!!!! Oh I know that I will get the computer back before I have enough inventory.........so be prepared for an invasion of snapshots and I hope you will comment and help me out with choices............
I have to find my list of email addresses, I do so miss reading emails..........I use Outlook Express, so I can't carry that over to either the laptop or the kid's computer..............but if you write to me at my regular email address, I think I can read it through Yahoo mail.........someone please email privately and lets see if it works...............pleeeeeeeze. Thank you.

No comments: