Sunday, June 22, 2008

doughnut Sunday

OOOOOO, we are having doughnuts for breakfast........a big cold glass of milk and maybe if I get this done quickly, coffee too.............oooooo, we are going to be spoiled on this Sunday. Ok, ok, so my hips and thighs aren't going to be kept under control, but right now, I am excited. I love doughnuts.






Right now, I am really enjoying those filled doughnuts with the white creme stuff in the middle. In fact I have the boys introduced and into filled doughnuts........the ones with the custard 'innards'! Of course nothing, but nothing can compare to a good old fashion cake doughnuts.........which leads me up to the world famous 'fritter' - and apple fritters are my favorite. The ultimate and the most most most messiest doughnut going...oh it has to be the powdered sugar, jelly filled . Goodness I can't even remember the last time I indulged in one of these.........
Well I better close and wobble down the stairs and start the coffee...........

No comments: