Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day



Happy Father's Day ........to fathers, step-fathers, grandpas, papas, uncles, dear men in our lives and for single mothers!!!! Yes single mothers who do duel rolls..............

Both of my grandfathers have traveled on before me and so has my daddy........yup, daddy. Called that sweet man, daddy until the day he died and still do. My Uncle is still alive and I love him to bits, he is very proper Mexican Texan and he has only said 'I love you' to me with words three times, but he has shown me many many many times by being my Uncle Roy. The next man left in my life is someone that has been my father by proxy, he is the father of my "oldest" and dearest friend, he too receives a Father's Day card.........just because he is special to me.

I hope you are able to talk or express to those special men in you lives how much they mean to you today.......

No comments: