Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm back........for reals

I am back.......with my own computer........oh man, it has been a looooooooooong time coming, well it seems that way to me at least. So many things have taken place since I dropped this little baby off to the computer shop.........and most of them DUH! type things on my account!
1. They ask you to make a list of things that you want to save on your computer........I did. The end.............well man, you have to be like micro specific!!!! My whole Microsoft office thingy was wiped out..........totally!!!!! Now that wouldn't be a problem, BUT, I can't find the disc to re-load it. Now I have the discs that came with my very first computer back in 1998..........I have the discs for the last 3 printers that I had.............but for some unknown reason, no disc to download Microsoft office...........so my sil was very generous and he downloaded as one of his 3, his copy of Vista. I will get use to it..........I will try at least.
2. I also, probably in the same clean sweep threw out my card for my wireless connection..........yeah I was on a roll!!!!!!
3. Now this might seem obvious to others, but when they asked what I wanted saved I didn't list my email.........like who would wipe out some one's email!!! OH man, I am lost!!!! I had addressed of soooo many friends on my contact list........wiped out. So p lease, if you are reading this and we email each other, could you please email me privately or leave a comment so I have your email address.........please!!! Of course I lost gobs of what were life saving emails!!!! I had folders of sayings that people had sent to me........one in particular I am really upset about losing....is about what a woman should have. One thing that was on it was $ to last at least a month on your own, an old love........you get the drift.........if you have that, would you mind sharing it with me? I know there are gobs of quote and saying pages, but the ones I had were rather special to me, as certain people sent them to me and I wanted to share them with you on this blog............sigh........life will go on, yes???
Well I am back and will try very very hard to get back to a daily conversation..........so if you know that some people stopped coming to the blog because it was blank.......please share that I am back.........thank you.

No comments: