Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fourth of July........

Ok, so it's the 8th of July and I am slow..........ok, I am slower than slow.........but I am steady and reliable........that should count for something. I forgot to show you the inside decorations for the month of July......rather festive. We don't have much in line of red, white and blue, but I am trying to stock up a wee bit at a timeOldest grandson and I did the vase one afternoon, with the tissue paper and glue method - bought the flowers at the $1 store and Uncle Sam was located and bought home from Hobby Lobby at 40% off..........the next picture is the dining room table.........we bought all of the bulbs after Christmas two years ago, and the wooden/ceramic balls again from HL at 40% off, the candles from the $1 store too.........I know the dollar stores have mostly imported items, but my budget doesn't allow for me to buy the way I would like and still decorate the house.........
Hey did you notice that I put a new header picture on the top of the blog.........took me long enough to figure that one out...........what do you think? Is anyone out there?????

1 comment:

CoffeyHouse Collection said...

Hi Mary Ellen! You've just received a Brilliante Blog Award!!! Go to my blog to get it!

Jan