Friday, July 11, 2008

Hmmm,,,,,,,

H mmmmm, i got lost today........in blogs...........I woke up late, in fact I woke up to find both of the boys up and sitting together ever so nicely on the new and giant bean bag chair, watching some silly cartoon on t.v. (the little girl has pink hair and they live in--hmm, Lazy Town I think.weird), so I thought i would write........and I thought and thought and thought and then it got scary, because with each thing that I thought of writing about, I had already written. I have shared about books, cakes, ice-cream, cartoons, aliens, flowers and more botanical things,
shoot what was I going to write about.............so I started to wander........and wander I did..........

I went to one blog and read and drooled over pictures, then started clicking and looking at other blogs and more blogs and more blogs..........I was so lost with clicks of the mouse, that even if I had bread crumbs and a map, I would never have found my way home unless I remembered how the arrow and clicking can solve anything (most of the time)

I found so many beautiful blogs. The one thing that made them stand out in my mind were the photos.........everyone has the most wonderful snapshots..........here are two of the blogs I ended up at

http://ofilde.canalblog.com/ this is written in French........and I was ecstatic to be able to recognize some of the words..........the photography here is wonderful

http://velvetstrawberries.typepad.com/andreasingarella/ wander over here and look at the photos.......again, varied and deeeeee-lish-us

http://fabulousfifi.typepad.com/chez_fifi/ another fun and drool worthy spot..........
Oh I am looking at the time and maybe I wandered to far.........but some days just require that you wander.........right?

No comments: