Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I guessed I missed yesterday............


I don't know what happened to yesterday........I know I was here..........I remember it........for once I really do..........it was my "older" friend's birthday, and I called her and ribbed her and we giggled and talked about our upcoming trip. I went to the gym and did cardio for one hour straight.......I know I was here yesterday.........so why didn't I post? In all truthfulness, I think time just got away from me..........it was like morning and all of a sudden my s-i-l was walking in the house and it was 5pm.............hello??? what happened to the time in between? I know what happened to the evening...........I am trying to download ALL of my old floppy A disc (and why did they call them floppy, as they are hard as bricks.......see I have always wondered about that.....) I NEVER realized how many I had accumulated............whoa, this is s l o w going process.........half of them won't download, and then my A drive will just refuse to work 1/4 of the time, so that leaves me only 1/4 of the time to download, make new files and try to put the right graphic or picture into the right folder...........see, it is slower than slow..........no, it is slow!!!!!!
So what happened to yesterday........well maybe I did get some things accomplished, but not doing my blog.........and I do like posting daily..........I want people to be able to count on me, to know that unless I am sick or know I will be away (but I have already pre-posted bloggings for while I am gone in August) that I will be here......ewwwwww, here is an new quote that I had sent to me today..........I love it..............
Middle age is when you've met so many people that
every new person you meet reminds you of
someone else..........Ogden Nash
Hmmm so now that I remember very little........I must be past middle age........right?
's

No comments: