APHORISM:A SHORT, POINTED SENTENCE EXPRESSING A WISE OR CLEVER OBSERVATION OR AGENERAL TRUTH:
1. The nicest thing about the future is that it always startstomorrow.
2. Money will buy a fine dog, but only kindness will makehim wag his tail.
3. If you don't have a sense of humor, youprobably don't have any sense at all.
4. Seat belts are not asconfining as wheelchairs.
5. A good time to keep your mouth shut is when you're in deep water.
6. How come it takes so little time for a child who is afraid of thedark to become a teenager who wants to stay out all night?
7. Business conventions are important because they demonstrate how manypeople a company can operate without.
8. Why is it that at classreunions you feel younger than everyone else looks?
9. Scratch a catand you will have a permanent job.
10. No one has more driving ambition than the boy who wants to buy acar.
11. There are no new sins; the old ones just get more publicity.
12. There are worse things than getting a call for a wrong number at 4AM. It could be a right number.
13. No one ever says "It's only agame." when their team is winning.
14. I've reached the age where thehappy hour is a nap.
15. Be careful reading the fine print. There's no way you're going tolike it.
16. The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody hasthe same size bucket.
17. Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'llhave thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos? (And rap musicwill be the Golden Oldies!)
18. Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Corvette than in a Yugo.
19. After 50, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probablydead!!
20 Always be yourself because the people that matter don'tmind, and the ones who mind, don't matter!