Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Park......

Y eah, like people relax like this any more.........cracks me up!!! Shoot, you don't see people who are retired relaxing like this any more.........and there is NOTHING wrong with relaxing...........nothing. I personally don't think that any one should feel guilty, taking a few minutes to just sit.......to gaze out on a body of water, the sky, a hill, a garden, a child at play or sleep.........or at absolutely nothing at all. AMEN.
The title said park, and that is where the boys and I went for a couple of hours yesterday......we went fairly early in the morning, so that I wouldn't pass out in the heat...........not a pretty sight........oh trust me on that one. This particular park is by our local library and does supply shade to us gentle fair maidens. Oooo, this is totally a whole different story, but a funny one, well maybe you had to be there to hear the voices..........I rarely wear bermuda shorts outside of the home......once in a great while.........mostly the capri, clam digger things, well I went to my hairdresser the other day and wore a pair...........she is of Hispanic descent and has that beautiful latte complexion...........she took one look at my legs and just yells out "Oh, you are a white girl!"..........well the shop all had to stop what they were doing and look of course..........well what was I going to do........I pointed out one of my itty bitty spider veins and said " Not only that, but look, I am a true blue blood too!"...........I am of the fair, almost albino complexion of Irish. Ok, so now that I went totally off the subject, I was going to share some photos that I took at the park.


This is Andrew......he is three and just at the age where is truly discovering so much and sharing this discovery is such a delight. You forget how frightening learning to balance and learn to walk on something that seems high to you............

Daniel steps up to the plate and helps little brother out.........he has had some issues lately with being the "older" brother............so I was very proud of him just being there for his brother.

I really like this one..........you could use this on a Christmas photo/card.......I love getting cards with photos enclosed or the old fashion photo card...........

I am trying to remember to take my camera with me........so I can practise and also share more of my own photos with you.............so bear with me...............you could bombarded with some real hummers...........

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

re: relaxing... AMEN!