Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The walls at my computer.......

More truth than fiction to the statement above!!!! Just haven't made that many friends since I moved to Texas.........and I miss having girl friends to giggle with......so I rely on my computer friends.
Well today's "here is what is on my walls" area, is the space around my computer..........not a whole lot going on, but what is there, I really like.
Here is the whole group.............and you can see some of the mess around my computer.........drives my kids totally and absolutely bonkers...........they are neat freaks, devoted to decluttering America, look for them near you soon, as they truly are devoted to eliminating all piles, throwing away or giving away to charitable organizations anything and everything that they haven't used ( I know, I know, we are only allowed to much weight for each military move........but Lord help them if they think I am leaving much behind, I have one room, they have a whole house!!!)

Here is a close up of the one picture "Youth is not a time of life, but a state of mind" -Samuel Ullman.......since I have lost my mind most of the time, I seem to be truly lost in this quote. I sent a copy of this to my older friend.........told her I would let her pick first which one she wanted to be..........I do that...........pick which one I would want to be. If I get a catalog in the mail and know I can't afford to purchase anything, I will sit down and while I am drooling over it, I play a game, "if you could only pick one item on each page, what would you pick."................so I am easily kept busy and happy...........and sooooooooooo easily entertained.



I believe in this so much......I love to sing and will sing in the grocery stores, Wally World, the park.........and yes my adult children are most likely calling back and forth trying to figure out which "institutional home" I should be registered at.........doubt if they will consult me!!!


Sadly you can't read this one at all, but it is the "To Believe" paragraphs, angels, children' innocence, that sort of thing...........another thing that I do........I believe in all sorts of things, Santa, fairies, mermaids, the Loch Ness Monster........need I go on?
The most important thing of course if the crucifix hanging on the wall........no words needed there.
Well that takes care on one more area...........shoot, I better get to taking some snapshots, other wise we won't be able to progress to another room.............I crack myself up!!!!!

No comments: