Sunday, August 3, 2008

August 3, Sunday





If all has gone according to schedule, airplanes on time, we found each other at Logan (Boston airport), no lost luggage - I truthfully hope there is no lost luggage, it's not like are at home or visiting a home, where we can borrow each other's items - car rental works smoothly, we don't get lost on any New England back roads, this is the time share in Warren VT that we will be staying at until Wednesday morning.......
there was a web cam at the Warren General Store, let me see if I can find the site http://www.madrivervalley.com/
click on the web cam thingie on the left hand side......think you have to download the active-x thing.....any ways I thought it was cute........as I write this (in July) it was raining , but the tourist were still driving up and down the street and in and out of the store........shoot, check in once in awhile and if we make it here, I'll turn around and wave, I will, truly.......will embarrass the heck out of my older friend.........tee hee...........

No comments: