Thursday, August 7, 2008

August 7th










Well if everything is going as planned we are at the cape today..........oh man, take a deep whiff......can you smell the salt air? Can you feel the breeze? Oh come on, close your eyes, let yourself drift off to the cape with us................as you know, I am writing all of these posts that are appearing this week, a head of time........so I have no idea what we will be doing today.........one Saturday in July I spent the entire morning going from site to site looking and dreaming about the different things to do on the cape; looking at all of the pictures; you nameit, if the words Cape Cod appeared in the heading, I was clicking on it..........



I know that we will see lots and lots of these wonderful lighthouses, and maybe even get to go in one and go to the top.......which is amazing that I even would mention that, since both my older friend and I both have a way of avoiding heights.........if I am enclosed I am usually fine......I can even do the glass elevators just fine..........so we shall see.













Ok, I know most of the beaches are going to be crowded with lots and lots of other people who think that God made the ocean for them.........sigh.......I won't be rude and tell them that He made it for me............it's just better that way..........but to be able to find even just a wee spot like this would be special.

OH man, isn't this photo wonderful.......wonder where this was taken........would love to take some photos like this.........I am soooooooo excited about this vacation........the last few days have been in the 70's on the cape..........sure hope that holds out. Well turn in tomorrow.......it's an extra special day..............

No comments: