Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hope I can do this..........



Look.............isn't that cool............I found this spot onhttp://romantichome.blogspot.com/please go visit it............it's a very nice site. Hmmm, well I can tell that, that whole sentence is confusing.........aren't the pictures grouped together neat(?), I found the site to do this on the above blog and here is the site where you can go and do this yourself http://www.bighugelabs.com/. These are pictures of the vacation, which I am sure you recognize, but to be able to do this with some of your family photos.........hobby, flowers, stores, homes, shoes............shoot..........the possibilities are endless.............and let's face it, if I can figure it out, so can you...........have fun and enjoy the day..............try to giggle at least once............

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Your vacation collage is beautiful!!
~Kelli

Joanne Kennedy said...

Such pretty pictures. I love that site too. I've played for a few hours over there.

Hugs,
Joanne

P.S. Yes TJ Maxx does have their Halloween stuff out.