Friday, August 1, 2008

Tomorrow, tomorrow


Leaving tomorrow......on a jet plane....with about 14 kazillion other people.......and I am excited!!!!! I looked up the weather and it does look like rain on and off most of next week for VT and MA.......I am not daunted........so what if my hair will be flat.....I will plop on my corny straw hat and look every inch the tourist.........love it.

One or two of the days in VT will be sunny and the two days at the Cape that we will be there are suppose to be sunny too.........so things look pretty good........I'll just pack a sweatshirt jacket and life will be good.......right?

Please be sure to check back each day, as I pre-posted all of the days until I get back.......now aren't I the clever one........tee hee.........I'm off, have to pack, and get the everyday chores done around here.....I can't believe it is almost noon and I haven't started in any direction........ooooo, I did pick up my jewelry spot on the kitchen table.........I KNOW that will win me big brownie points with the kids.......they won't have to look at it for a whole week......mess and piles just bother them so and I try to respect this.well not on a daily basis, but when company comes and when I leave.

OK, now I am really getting off.........take care of yourself, try to laugh a little each day......it makes such a difference in your life.............




1 comment:

Joanne Kennedy said...

Have a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get home.

Hope the weather works will you and only rains when you are inside.

Hugs
Joanne