Monday, September 1, 2008

You scream, we scream, we all scream for............

Yesterday, in the evening, my son-in-law and daughter treated the boys and I to ice cream.........oh two happy little boys and one salivating Nana...........we indulged too....not just ice cream cones........but we got different specialties............

Daniel got double double chocolate with cookie dough.












He really like the tie dye shirts....and looks good in them too. Andrew got birthday cake with sprinkles........



My daughter had a really cool combo.......coffee ice cream with Heath bar chunks


















Steven, my s-i-l got that green ice cream that tastes like mint, and had chunks of brownies, chocolate syrup and then some chocolate cookie crumbs........I didn't try it, but it looked good.














I got another one of the specials...........it had strawberry ice cream, chocolate chips, strawberries and strawberry syrup..then I asked for a waffle cone cup which had been dipped in white chocolate........... Andrew likes the strawberries

and Daniel likes the chocolate chips........and we ALL ate the waffle cone............





















Then of course we had to get a wee bit silly.......we had been soooooooooooo good most of the day....and most of the day is a good record.....trust me.




Hmmmm, looks like just one of us got into the silly silly part of the whole evening.........sigh........oh well, they won't remember a stuffy Nana.........right? It's hard to believe that the end of summer is officially here.........talked to family and friends in Wyoming and it's only in the 50's there...........yikes........we have the high 90's for the rest of the week..no happy medium I guess. Hmmmm, just looking at the photos makes my mouth water for the ice cream.........but I think, no I know, I better forget indulging in any more........


















































































































































My daughter got a really good combo........she chose coffee ice cream with crumbled up Heath bars in it..........and she was good and got an itty bitty on............sigh.
Steven got the green ice cream that has the mint flavor..........I can't think of the name right now.......and it had crumbled up brownies, chocolate syrup and I think chocolate cookie crumbs........









I truly splurged........strawberry ice cream, with strawberries, chocolate chips and stramberry syrup all mixed in...........PLUS, I asked for one of those waffle cone dishes with the white chocolate dip................








































































Now I knew that Daniel liked the chocolate chips, Andrew liked the strawberries, and we ALL would chip and eat the cone dish..........it was a hit!!!!

No comments: