Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More Halloween decorations........



Now wouldn't you just want to put your hand into that tray and get an M&M? I think I have mentioned that Andrew's birthday is October 30th and he loves everything and anything that has to do with "spooky"..........this charming fella is one of those motion things and says the silliest things........we finally have shut off the motion detector........why??? Well he was going off all by himself........yup, no one around and he would start sharing his little monologue......hmmm, so we either have super big dust particles.......OR>>>>>>>>>bwa ha ha ha ha!!!!!


This is my fall witch doll.......I purchased her a few years ago at T.J.Maxx....she (in my opinion) is just beautiful..........let me show you her hat up close...........

See it's full of pretty fall flowers..........she's a good fall witch.......yup she is.



Here is a look at her wonderful red hair........and see a wee pumpkins, a leaf and feathers of course.............

I drive my daughter crazy with my love of sparkle and glitz.........and to think a few years ago I was into primitive......which I still like, but I am sooooo shabby, glitzy, sparkle and aged splendor now. A good example are these twig like things that we bought at Garden Ridge......they even have bells on them..........stick a few around an object and wha -la..........makes anything special.......well I think so any ways.


These handsome fellas got plopped on the bookcase........see the book in back..........I like to give that as part of a baby shower gift.............I know, kinda old-fashion, since we have internet and you can find almost any medical answer on line, or dial-a-nurse.........but it's nice to have it on hand............oh here is Frankie..............





This poor thing, I do believe she should get a partial refund from her cosmetic surgeon..........the nose job didn't turn out very well..........tee hee



Crossed stitch this a few years ago............I forget how long it takes to do a cross stitch until I start another one..............well will show you a more on Thursday.


Sorry I missed yesterday..........one child off from school, a mommy off from work, had to take the car to have some leaks fixed and fluids flushed (?).......did some shopping, and I actually fell asleep on the huge gigantic bean bags we have upstairs........didn't sleep well on Sunday night.......who knows why.........well the sun is shining and life is good............have a good day everyone.......smile........please.

1 comment:

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

I would think twice at helping myself to a treat from the skull tray...yikes.... depended how bad i wanted the treat!! hehe
Your Halloween decorations look cute... scratch that word.... ahem......... scary....!!!
Diane