Friday, November 7, 2008

No longer missing in action


Can you believe that I just disappeared? It was like some nightmare.......hmmmm the title could be "The Nightmare Before the Computer Mystery." Yes you heard/read me right....mystery. I shared some of out Thanksgiving decorations with two of the email groups that I belong to........whoa.........to this day no one can figure out what happened, but that email just kept coming and coming and coming and coming and coming and coming........it blocked people's computers. I had list owners calling me asking me to stop the email..........of course I wasn't home.......I had left the house and was gone for about two hours while this was all taking place.......so I went upstairs and tried my feeble knowledge of computers and finally in desperation I just shut off the computer............oh that was a good one Mary Ellen.............then it wouldn't turn back on. I of course had all types of suggestions of what took place.......a virus.....picture files to big......etc. etc. etc.. I took it to the Geek Squad first thing Monday morning and they checked it inside and out.......no viruses, no malfunctions, a clean bill of health......I showed them what it had done and that was a mistake..............ALL of the Geek men were gathered around my computer in total awe.......they had never seen anything like this before............trust me, for a few brief minutes I was feeling like I had accomplished something so out of the ordinary that they wanted me to work for them..........like I said it was for the briefest of minutes...............oh well, I am back. Sadly life truly got in the way on Tuesday and Wednesday and then yesterday.......whoa, I was so sick.......I mean labor pains felt better than what my stomach was doing.............still not totally up to par today, but a whole lot better than yesterday.............
I'm back now and hoping that you all have had sunshiny days.........made today a day with smiles and laughter...........

No comments: