Tuesday, December 16, 2008

and the winner is...........


Asked my grandson Daniel, to pick a number from 1 to 16......I was so certain he would pick 7, because that is how old he is................but he surprised me, as always and chose # 10. Congratulations Kathy j
Kathy I need your snail mail address or an email address so I can contact you or send right away to your home........have it packaged up and waiting for an address to slap on the box This was fun reading about what is favorite for all of us..........as most of you can see, it is family. I know I love spending time with my family, young and old, all holidays; for some reason tho', Christmas tops the peak of emotions and makes me the mushiest........everyone is getting use to it by now. Once I have the cards sent and the gift deciding and buying done..........well it is fa-la-la-la time for me......I have those Christmas carols playing and I am singing along with them........today I did some baking of goodies.......maybe will try to sneak in one more bar type of thing and then will be waiting for the address of Kathy j to finish up the box......so hopefully I can mail it tomorrow while I am out and about...........
Another chilly cold day here.........ok, nothing like in Why-oh-ming or Michigan or Massachusetts, see I try to cover all my family and friends.......trust me all of the above states have been hit hard........but cold for us.........again, I am wearing socks again!!!!!
Have a good day......smile, giggle.........oh, go for it, sing a carol........no not quietly......right out loud.........try it, come on...............

1 comment:

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

If I sang out loud they would come after me.... LOL!!!
Diane