Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I am sooooo proud of myself

I did it..........it took this looooooong drawn out process, but I accomplished it..........I will be able to share the photos that I snapped. This little fella is in the hallway......handsome dude, huh?

Of course I named all of the photos.......and now they are all out of sequence.....sigh........but you know what, I am determined........I am going to try and share all of the photos of the things in just my bedroom (my bedroom.........egads, 4 nights and I am claiming a bedroom!!!). The vignette above is on a sideboard/cupboard in the bedroom........
pegboard above bed............

Santa tree in the bedroom........I wish I had taken a close up of one of the ornaments - look midway up the tree.......do you see a white figure.........it's the only non Santa on the tree. It is the cutest alligator/crocodile.........here is a close up of one of the Santa's
I do love Santa........I am growing fonder of snowmen too, but Santa is my main man.
This wonderful piece of Christmas was just outside the bedroom door
My friend is just an artist........she thinks up the best ways to share her talents.......I am assuming this Santa came from a card or something.......put it on stock, added some glitter and wha-la a beautiful and one-of-a-kind decoration.
Santa vignette by television..........
a shadow box glitzed up..........
I loved this basket........this picture doesn't do it justice.......well none of the photos do........my friend has lived in England, so she was able to purchase so many treasures over there........and ebay, well she is a master at finding things on ebay.
under the tree...........
The end.......for the bedroom at least..........I won't do day after day of sharing...........but please keep checking back, because I am bound and determined to share all of the whimsy and charm that I felt while at my friend's home

Have a good day.........going to the doctors today........took Andrew yesterday....ear infection and sinus infection........bet I have at least one of these too..........I know, I know, not catching, but we do seem to have so many of the same things.......hmmmm, wonder why?????












No comments: