Saturday, December 20, 2008

I got lost again.........

Don't you think I would learn by now, that if I am going to start down the lane of Blog Land, that I would bring with me a humongous bag of bread crumbs, so that I could follow my way home.......ooooo, but that would mean that I would have develop some self discipline and know that I should leave and journey home. I did find some wonderful blogs today.......will try to share the short-cuts with you at the end.

My daughter decided to do a home-made Christmas gift giving for her office this year........she decided to make pretty counter lights out of wine bottles.....I know, this isn't anything new, but it was fun to see her get excited about doing something crafty. She put them together and they were nice...............BUT..........well you know me, I had to add some glitz and tweak here and there........

These two are rather plain.......just a tassel and a small attachment of beads..........me and the beads!Fuzzy wuzzy wrap around and a long pretty of black beads........quite classy. And now for the piece of resistance (please put on your French accent for those last three words.......thank you) I truly loved doing this one.......it took forever, but I loved doing it........what do you think?
Now onto another share.........I fell in love BHG (Better Homes and Garden) this year........why? I have no idea, well I do have an idea........they had the most delicious pictures to share...........here are a few more.......just random pictures of different things.........hope you enjoy

This would be so easy to do..........saving this one for next year..........just some holly (my children have a running joke - they think I don't know- that if it has holly, Santa, pointsettas, or glitz, well mom will want it)
This just puts a big ole' smile on my face........I for one would probably never attempt this.....being the klutz that I am I would destroy so many of these pretty glass ornaments.
Again, just eye candy for the holidays..............
Wouldn't you just love to have this for a bedroom? I would..........so simple and yet so festive.........

Now let's see if I can share the short cuts to the blogs that I visited............this is always hard for me, wonder why?
http://heatherbullard.typepad.com/heather_bullard_collectio/

Hmmm, I thought for sure there was another one.........well two out of three is pretty good for me
Off to Sea World and the Polar Express...........hope to have some good pictures for you tomorrow........take some time out from this hectic season to breathe deeply and share a smile........












No comments: