Saturday, December 6, 2008

More Albuquerque

If you like, go grab a cup of coffee/tea and settle back for your own private viewing.........Oh I hope you are enjoying all of these photos........I wish all of you could have come with me and seen this wonderful Christmas filled home...........
Every where you look.......tucked in here and there...........Christmas

Santas, bears and baskets....... some greenery.......an old fashion Christmas..........

See the high top button shoes? Shoe forms? I know that I shared before, but this couple spent time in England and was able to find special treasures at the flea markets there and she is a wizard at eBay!
I thought the faux snow ( say that a couple of times......tee hee) was raw cotton, but it's something else and she told me, but I forget.........yeah, like you didn't see that one coming!!!
A blue Santa........my main man has to have a change once in awhile!!!
Something as simple as a sign placed in a basket...........I just stopped and thought.........if you are ever looking for a certain type of basket, let me know and I will see if my friend can lend a few out. More skates and Santas.......................
On the coffee table.......I am not a big cat person.......well now cat lovers step back before you attack.......if I have a preference I will take a dog...........BUT........three special felines with personalities that just amazed me reside in this home, plus they were cat sitting for another dear little lady..........I had them sitting on my lap, playing with them........well I swayed to the cat side for a few days. The other side of the vignette.......can you see the flowers? Aren't they cool?
This is the top of the cupboard that held the candy cane sign........more berries. I remember when the berries first came out.....man, you could hardly ever find them........now, thank goodness they are bountiful.
Now don't laugh, but until now I truly thought that this was a little girl........shoot, look at the whiskers on this Santa!!!! Well it could be a Nana that didn't pluck her chin on a regular basis........ok,ok, to much information.............on that note I will tuck away the rest of the photos for another day.........
Sun shining here today, but nippy........I will be wearing sock for sure. Have a good day......enjoy those that you love and as always.....share a smile.




























1 comment:

Carole Burant said...

I don't think I could ever get tired of looking at Christmas decor:-) These are just amazing and I love all the attention to detail. Such wonderful vignettes and certainly has given me quite a few ideas!! xoxo