Monday, December 15, 2008

My 2008 Santa.........




Nope, not this one, I made this gent a long long long long time ago........have no idea where he is now..........sold him at a bazaar. Each year I try to add to my Santa collection........this year I bought two others and will share them with you, but haven't taken their portraits yet.........


Here is he.........and see the lovely poinsettia behind him, my son sends me one each and every year......isn't he a sweetie? Here is a close up of Santa's face...........I just love him.........

Hope you are spreading the word on the give-away......it ends tonight at midnight........
It was a chilly willy cold day here in San An-tone.............wore socks and a jacket with a scarf (scarf more for la-de-da purposes, but it did help keep me warm too).......share a giggle with your family...........make a memory too if you can...........

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Mary Ellen, Your Santa's are so sweet. I love Santa's too and you just reminded me of one I made a long time ago. You did a great job on your Santa.

Christmas hugs...Jeanne