Wednesday, December 31, 2008

S O S


S O S yes I am sending out a plea for help. I changed my picture on the top of my blog....well you can't see the title now because of the color..........so I went to the change out site and changed the font color of the title.............but it won't change!!!! Help!!!!!
Now the second help request.........when you go to the change out page, I can't get the whole page to show.........it is only is a partial layout.........like the top of the page and maybe 4 of the sidebars........any idea of how to fix that?
The third sweet mystery of life..........I want to take the Christmas music off of my player.........well, I can't log in..........no matter what I do..........it says that I don't have the correct password.........sigh.......it's the only password that I use!!!! I have sent an email for 5 days and to this day I still have not received an answer from the site.............sigh...........
I am frustrated........any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.

2 comments:

Diana Meade said...

This wont be helpful, but you truly have my sympathy when it comes to computer pain. In desperation, I have googled my question (if I can come up with the correct question) and found some solutions there. Good luck. I wish I had an answer to help you, but I am a newbie to blogger.

Charmingdesigns said...

If you want to change the background of your blog, go up to the left hand corner of my blog and click on the little thingy and go to backgrounds, then to free...its really easy.. I just love reading your blog