Monday, December 29, 2008

A Year in Review


Cindy, over at http://romantichome.blogspot.com/ (oh man, I did that right!!!!!!!) is sponsoring a "year in review"..........my review isn't quite like all of the others, as I don't have my 'own' home and truly didn't share lots of house or room pictures............but man did I share lots of other things



I shared my vacation with you..........houses that I have drooled over, dream bedrooms, my love of ice cream, quilts, my type of music, both traditional and a little dream like, oh my love of flowers and plants, Santas, ribbons, my first give-away, a small snap of the San An-tone river walk, the whimsical world of make-believe that I sometimes wander into, and of course this whole blog, which helps my desires to write............it has been quite a year..........didn't post each day.........but almost..........I learned to do many things via the help of many other bloggers. All in all it has been a wonderful learning experience and I hope to continue into 2009 with the same enthusiasm and dreams that I held in 2008.

Have a good day........smile, laugh or at least give a wee smirk.............

13 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

What a lovely and wonderfully cozy year you had!

Melissa Lester said...

What pretty treasures you shared. I hope 2009 holds many blessings for you!

Cindy said...

Thanks for joining in!!! I love all your photos and it looks like you shared a lot of beauty on your blog in 2008!!! Here's to a wonderful 2009!!!

Free Art Printables said...

What a wonderful year!

Maison Douce said...

Your mosaic is lovely!! We have a lot of loves in common: ice-cream, quilts, etc!! Have a wonderful new year!
Isabel

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

I loved all your pictures.....You did have a great year....
Happy Holidays,
Mo :-)

Missy Wertz said...

Wonderful photos! Happy New Year!

Arleen said...

What a great mosaic! I hope you enjoyed 2008 as much as I enjoyed visiting your blog. Happy New Year! ~Arleen

said...

Your mosaic is so eclectic and intriguing! Wishing you a very happy new year in 2009. :o)

Rebecca said...

So lovely!
Thanks for sharing!

New Year's Blessings,
Rebecca

akawest said...

Your collage is very nice. I hope 2009 brings you health, happiness, and all that you desire.

Sandy said...

Wonderful review! Thanks for sharing your photos and have a Happy New Year.

Marja Rijnsburger said...

Beautiful and colorful photos.
Happy New Year.