Sunday, January 25, 2009

Crying out for help............



Ok, I think I have established that I am truly computer challenged..........AMEN. I want so much to be able to fiddle around with pictures and fonts..........add a haze to a picture.......create a banner, learn how to add two of my photos together.........well, ok, I'll start off small.

I remembered that someone in a blog mentioned Scrapblog.com. I went and visited the site today.......oh they have lovely back rounds.......lovely. I could delete the pictures from the one back round that I liked.........I even knew how to insert a picture of mine.........ok, now things are getting harried!!!!! I tried cutting out part of the picture.......nope couldn't figure that one out........tried putting a shape on the picture and seeing if that would give me something unique......nope couldn't figure that out..........wanted to write something on the page...........nope couldn't figure that one out either............left, feeling defeated and unintelligent!

I think I have asked this before...........but I am persistent..........how or where would I find the information on how to "click on a picture and make it available to enlarge".....did that make sense? You know what I mean.......you click on the photo or item and after you click on it, it becomes larger so you can look at it more closely.......

This is how I am feeling right now.........all uptight and stiff............and this is how I want to feel


Alright, I will still have to maintain my "wings" under my arms.....goodness, they are becoming a trade mark now.........people want to see me fly!!!!!

Please oh please, if anyone can help me, send me in the right direction, offer suggestion, give me hints where to look..........please do so...........I am so frustrated......

Oh and I have smiled today.........it was a quick one, but it was a smile..........


1 comment:

Carole Burant said...

I've never been on Scrapblog.com so I'm afraid I can't help you there! I do all of my picture editing through my Corel Paint Shop Pro PHOTOx2
program...that's the program I also use to make my headers and such. You can download a free trial version by going here...

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/ca/en/Product/1184951547051#versionTabview=tab0&tabview=tab0

I wish I lived near so that I could go over and show you how to do all the stuff you want to do! I remember how frustrated I used to be before I finally learned! lol xoxo