Monday, February 16, 2009

Are you ready?

Yowzers, I didn't think I was ever going to get pictures to upload.........will share some of the beautiful flowers and other wonders from the Botanical Garden...........won't be all of them........will sneak some in later, here and there.............
I like how this one turned out..........the little wisps of grass and then the small dainty pink flower popping it's self through all of the green.
To me, this purple flower makes the sand under it have a purplish cast to it........can you see it? Look closer, can you? Hmmmm, maybe it's just me. 0000100000000110220002255545
35455454 Well, walk away from the computer to make yourself a cup of cocoa and look at the wonderful comments........love it.
I have never been around orchids much.......so when I see one, I just have to stop and gawk......they are so delicate and the colors so vibrant. "They" say that orchids are easy to grow........never tried it, have you?


Isn't this cool? Oh I think I am just some sort of professional photographer...I like the shape of the roof and all of the little twist and turns.......here is another photo.....
I only have a trial edition of Corel Photo Paint shop.......so I want to try playing around with some of these photos before it expires...........if they come out, shoot, even if they don't, I will share what I do with them. Don't hold your breath........the ways things are going today, it isn't going to happen and when it does, well, remember I am just a beginner......no, think I am lower than a beginner...........but I sure have fun playing around with the photos.
It is such a gloomy and overcast day today........think it is effecting all of our moods.........not a good thing..........I did smile tho'........we went to find a business suit for my daughter and did find one at Macy's (good sale), she looked so nice...........had to smile..............























No comments: