Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here she is, in all of her totally beguiling and wonderfulness.............Vera the Mouse. I in all honesty have never read a Vera the Mouse book............sigh.........see I am truthful to a point of I probably should have said nothing at all, huh? Here is a link to the authoress web page and a mini synopsis, hmmmm, mini and synopsis, makes this web site mighty small...............sigh.

www.marjoleinbastin.nl/vera/vera . Thinking that isn't going to work...............but type in Vera the Mouse in Google or whatever you use to find information that you can't live without...........and if love whimsy, the softness of watercolors and the "close your eyes and return to childhood" land...........you are truly in for a treat. Me, well I like the cards...........you know me and sending cards. Look at these
















Ok, you know what is coming next, huh? I would frame these, or put them tucked inside my mirror frame, or in my new room, my cork board...........man I am truly a collector, a saver, a hoarder, the original bag lady of mish mash.............I am trying hard to improve in this area.........so far I taken a few baby steps.........hmmm, maybe it was more like an attempt at crawling..........yup, that's it, an attempt at crawling..........but it is a start.
Went to Andrew's second speech session...........I love it, it's like a small United Nations of wee little ones, instead of different languages, we just have different types lisps, stutters, and a few unknown to me as a Nana words............I do love it..........I end up talking and playing with some of them.........why do I bother bringing a paperback book?

Here is a wonderful give-away http://wsoapp-piecakeprimitives.blogspot.com/ Oh I can see this simple star hanging in my new bedroom in Alaska....among all of the red, black and red..........

Smile one and all...........it warms not only your heart, but others as well.



1 comment:

J'Ollie Primitives said...

Love the little star. And Vera.