Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sign up for the lampshade adventure.


OOOOOOO, I love this graphic. I am definitely going to go on a search for a poster or picture like this........to put in my new bedroom.........trust me, my walls are totally full.......I don't like bare walls.

I am so frustrated...........I was visiting Country Living early this morning and found THE most wonderful pictures of a cottage.........done in red...........oh be still me heart!!! Could I download the pictures, of course not! If you have minute, go to the Country Living site
http://www.countryliving.com/ and put in French Style Cottage in the search engine..........

Today, Andrew and I went in search for a new lampshade...........I want either red, red pattern, black, black pattern.........maybe white for my new bedroom. Well I am just starting out, but right now I know I went in the wrong direction. Isn't it funny, when you are looking for a certain item

and you haven't shopped for it before (lampshades aren't something that you change or look for on a monthly basis).........well it's a whole new adventure. Today we hit Hobby Lobby, and they did have one black shade, but will have to go back and see if it is the right size. I did have the shade out in the van, but didn't want to take the time to get my shopping partner in and out of the cart, well it just seemed overwhelming right at that moment. They don't really sell lampshades on their own........neither does TJ Maxx (but I think they have a good deal on a mattress cover) and World Market does carry some shades, but they are the mini ones. Next stop will be Target and I will call ahead before I venture to the mall and check out Sears and Pennys........

Have a good day, share a smile if you can..........hey let's hope that whatever I have been doing, doesn't happen again today........for some unknown reason I have this huge void at the end of my posts lately..............sigh..........

2 comments:

Dawn Marie said...

i hate shopping..after about 2 stores i'm DONE! i do the majority of my shopping thru catalogs now and online. Good luck!

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

I hate shopping too, I do most of my Christmas shopping online..good luck!
Diane