Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Balloons


I love balloons. Do you? For some, balloons haven't been a complete thought pattern........me.......well like many things I could go on an on about balloons. I love going to party stores and seeing all of the different colors. Oh and shapes of balloons too.


Then you can add different colors of ribbons to them, so your choices are endless. I think if you are in the hospital sick, a bunch of balloons tied somewhere in the room just makes you feel hopeful, perkier...........ok, now adays if you are in the hospital overnight, it's pretty serious.........so maybe that was a memory lane moment, huh? Parties.......balloons can make the simplest things into a party........think about it..........a raise, losing 3 pounds, cooking good healthy dinners for the family for a whole week...........egads, that one would deserve bunches of balloons!.......finishing a project that has had you stymied for the last few months........(years?)..........a good report card........the list is endless. Even the most sour of sour pusses (even if they hide it deeeeeeeeep inside of them) will smile at balloons.

Aren't you smiling at this little guy and his balloon..........forget all of the safety things for a minute........just look at the photo......doesn't it make you just smile? Well it makes me smile........big time.

I like the idea of balloon releases too...........weddings, funerals, the ones that school children send with notes inside, in hopes that if someone find the balloon, they will send back a postcard or note to tell them.........it's a sign of happiness, hope......OOO, and parades and events..........I see this type of balloon type thing and it just makes me happy........festive........excited and glad that I am at that event.

I am one of the fortunate people that remember many of their dreams.........I know I have shared my dreams about flying............another one is being attached to balloons and floating.........like this person.

Here is a whole article about this type of thing http://www.clusterballoon.org/. I love it.


Well I better put on my school teacher mode and tackle another day......sigh........oh man, we still haven't had breakfast yet.........these guys just love hanging out in their jammies (so do I!), so maybe we better tackle the food thing first, huh? Oh wait, someone is at the door.........wonder who it could be

No comments: