Saturday, July 25, 2009

Another first

I am going to be in an ATC exchange........me. I have never made an ATC........ever ever. I love looking at them.......like always I am drawn to the colors, the little pieces of this and that and just the whole creative thought brought down to a 2.5 x 3.5 piece of paper just amazes me (we won't even get started on inchies!!!!). The theme for this exchange is 'leaves'. Now I need to get started and I do have a few products to work with, but not much in the leaf category........so off I trotted to Fairbanks. Now I have lived in an area where shopping was limited, then I went to a mecca of shopping, San Antonio, and now, alas I have again entered into the chasm of very little choices.............sigh. I did find somethings that perked me up........let me share.

Found this punch.........this could lead to some good possibilities don't you think? A strip with little leaves cut out and applied across the center??????

Picked up the papers under all of these items I am sharing. Saw these stickers and thought they might be a good back round.

I also picked up these stickers too..........goodness I might want to go with some color instead of the all neutral thing.........I could, but I doubt if I do.......then again you never know.

I love this soft netting......I know it has a name, but I'll be darn if I can remember it now..........but it is so soft and feminine. Really would like to work this in too.........
Purchased some regular netting too.........you never know, maybe this will work better.......or what if I laid some of it down and stamped over it......that's an idea for a back round.

Now I saved the best to last...........I saw these and jumped on them like a dog jumps on a bone.........now if I do figure out a way to use these, well they will definitely be the whole card......well the focal point for sure........but wait, look at them..........
Aren't these copper leaves wonderful? Oh I do like them............

On the home front I have these two pieces of wallpaper that have leaves on them.........this one is ok, but I do like the one below.....
I would have to resize this I know, but I like the swirling effect for a back round..........well instead of sharing, I better feed the boys and get going.......we do sleep in since we moved here.........and we better get out of the habit soon, because school will be starting in August............whatever happened to going to school after Labor Day?


Smile.......it is contagious you know.



1 comment:

Cindy said...

You will have enough leaves to do a gazillion ATC's! September's theme is "Cows"...Moooo!