Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am frustrated -

Actually I think this female human looks better that what I do right now...............grrrrrrr!!!!

In the process of moving, my camera cord got lost......the one that I plug into my tower to download pictures. We have every box gone now, there is no last chance of "maybe the next box, ok, maybe the next box" and trust me you do find the strangest items in boxes. So in desperation, I purchased this thing that I have to take out my memory card and plug the card into it and then plug the unit into an UCB port on the tower.

Well folks I don't have any left...............that's right, every single one of those little hummers are used and abused!!!! I have a back up modem plugged into one of them, a cordless mouse plugged into another one, something else plugged into the one in back that is used for the wireless internet and so the one next to that, if I use it, well it does something to the thing-a-ma-jig for the wireless connection so I lose that ...................I wanted to share something that I was going to do, took pictures of some material and going to share a site where the instructions are........well forget it. I tried and tried and tried again and for some unknown reason whatever I unplug and try plugging my memory card thingy into won't read it.............I mean, hello!!!!! It was working a few days ago, that's how I downloaded all of the pictures I have shared the last few days. My sil told me that they make something that you plug into an existing usb port that has extra ports on it so you can use it...........will have to see if I can find one and the price............of course I know that will slow my machine down...........man, what did I do before home computers?????
Yes I did smile today...........Hobo Jim, a musician that travels to different bases here and abroad and performs came to Eielson and played for the youngsters today...........it was very enjoyable and even Jenn was able to take the time off and come be with the boys to enjoy it with them........big smile there.

No comments: