Tuesday, July 21, 2009

sick and sicker......



This is me..............

This is how I have felt since Sunday ........it hit me hard.....so cold that my teeth were chattering, every joint in my body ached ......no ACHED.....even my fingers. It was horrid. Today I woke up and feel like a myself again......so since I am so far behind in laundry, paperwork and crafts I am not going to write much.....just didn't want you to think I disappeared again......
Hey I have some photos to share, but for some reason this new gadget that I purchased to use isn't working......oh goodness could it be moi???? naaaawwwww.
Have look on Etsy today for a few minutes......the beautiful items on there always put a smile on my face.....I am so happy that there are so many creative and artistic people in this world.






No comments: