Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall colors on base...........

Last week, I was invited to go with a friend to take pictures on base.   The time period here is short to catch the colors...........one day they are full and showing themselves off , the next day it has turned cold and snapped the colors off.......in fact I am thinking I may take my camera out again today if I can.....still looking beautiful.   I thought I would share some of the photos with you.
This isn't one of the best.......let me see if I can find one with the "wow" factor in it.
Hmmmmm, still not quite there.....I put these titles on the pictures when I place them in the files and when I do this I am thinking to myself......."Oh yeah, I will know right away what this one is."   Sigh, doesn't seem to be working today........be right back and see if I can find the one I am wanting to share with you.
Oh look I found it............I took lots of artsy fartsy ones too..........but will share that another day..........
Hope at least one of the snapshots brings a smile to your day..........hey do you have fall colors in your neck of the woods?

No comments: