Monday, September 13, 2010

MOOOOOOSE!!!!!


How close can you get to a mother moose?  Well trust me on this one, I wasn't this close.  It's this new wonderful camera in my life.  I saved and saved and then when I purchased it, I was hit immediately with the lens envy thing.......so I saved and saved some more and purchased a lens that brings things much closed.   Now right now, my biggest obstacle is learning to change them out quickly.   It never seems to fail, if  I have the "normal" lens in, I think I need the lens that zooms the object closer...........and of course vise versa.........I will get faster........well never FAST - but faster for me........smile.



I am totally thrilled how close the lens brought this little girl to me..........



The twins are eating again and again and again........and then of course they like to sleep too.........
I have always had a fasination for moose, ever since I can remember, and trust me, I can remember a long long time ago, much better than I can remember yesterday............really.  The first time I saw one, we were on our way to Yellowston National Park, we were pulling the camper and it was getting towards dusk..........we were in the Big Horn mountains and I looked over along side the road (well I guess that is where they would be, huh?) and there she was, a beautiful mother and her two little ones..........I was so happy, I was truly ready to turn around and go home.  That was my one and only hope for that vacation, to see a moose.   Everything after that was just extra (and there was a lot of extras too).
Hey I am sorry that I can't seem to get the hang of this new format.........I want the words to align to the left, but nope, the pictures are in the middle and so are the words..............give me time.......if I don't master it, I guess it won't be the worst thing to happen..........right?

Hey have you smiled today?  Giggled?  I sure hope so, a day without a smile or a giggle, well I just can't imagine it..............

No comments: