Sunday, September 12, 2010

Trying to come back.............



Hello,
I am going to try this again.........of course the big or operative word in that little group of words is...............TRY!!!!!  I have come to a rather larger realization while I have been away.........it takes me longer to do less.  Amen.  That is it............it truly takes me twice as long to do simple little daily chores.....now add trying something new to the equation...........well now we are in for some fun.   Not fun for me, of course, but fun for those around me......

I have a new camera.  I am in love.   OOOps,in love with my new camera..........it's probably more camera than I will ever be able to master..........but I love it.  It takes such wonderful photos...........and this wonderful state of Alaska offers such wonderful opportunities to use it.   Now add to all of this, I am really trying my hand at the artsy fartsy type of photos......want to see some?????  Sure you do.........you do, don't you?

                                                     
Hmmm, guess the last one isn't very "artsy fartsy", but it sure is pretty, huh?  This state is truly beautiful....and I am in hopes to share it with you.........occasionally at least.

No comments: