Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bead Cleaning

Sigh, that's what I did yesterday afternoon, evening, night and again today - so need I tell you it was a rather large mess to begin with???  I am not, nor will I ever be, a neat freak........piles are not my friends, but they have become a way of life for me..........I can work with them, around them and besides them................then one day.......something snaps.........really snaps!!!!


I don't know what makes it happen, the day before I was sitting in the exact same spot, it was fine, the next day I am sitting and something just pops - and I HAVE to clean up the area.  I am wondering if this happens to anyone else besides me.............oh and if you are one of "those" people who clean up immediately and puts everything back in it's place immediately, well my hat is off to you.
I am not saying that snidely, I truly mean it, you are the wiser person.........it is easier to work in a clean area, but I just don't seem to be able to maintain that type of workspace.

I shared yesterday that I am trying to art journal, so I have gel, gesso, watercolors, acrylics, colored pencils, journals, do-dads of all shapes and sizes and they all do have a spot............and I try to put them back there....I really do...........so why can I do that with those "things", but when it comes to beads........they just over take my sensibilities and seem to laugh at me.........it's ok though, they are all put away and placed in containers for awhile...........probably won't mess with them until we move at the end of the month.........so for a wee bit, hopefully, my work area will have some space........

Hope you had a good day, shared a smile and enjoyed some sunshine................

No comments: