Thursday, April 26, 2012

Glass wind chimes

I like color........vibrant or pastels..........just color.  While wandering in Pinterest this morning I ran acros this amazing wind chime.....made of glass!  Ok, maybe you have seen them before, but I sure haven't and I want to see one in person.  This is the site of the artist.
http://www.kirksglassart.com/



I would like to see the sunshine come spilling through all of these pieces of glass.......see the spectrum of color that it will cast and my mind is truly wondering what type of beautiful music does it make........

Do you have a wind chime?   Thinking you are either a lover or a "no way" person when it comes to wind chimes.......there are so many types........seashells, old silverware, tubular pieces of metal, bamboo and probably a bajillion more that I don't know about...........I am in the "love" category and hope to be able to sit outside soon and listen to one........hope you have a good day and please share a smile.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally Perfect!!! I'd love to have you share at my party...it JUST opened!!!

http://www.itsoverflowing.com/2012/04/overflowing-with-creativity-19.html

XO, Aimee

Debbiedoos said...

These are beautiful and I can see how they make you smile. Thanks for your sweet comment. Good luck with the giveaway.