Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Missed yesterday



Good morning.  Thankfully, this is not a recent photo of mine.  This was taken while we were stationed in Alaska.......beautiful state and I loved it and wouldn't mind going back.

I missed posting yesterday........I got wandering around the Internet, noticed the time and had to get myself in gear.  Went to Joann's for some material and of course HAD to look at all of the reduced Christmas items too.  Actually found an item that was reduced to 70% that I can use - I just feel like the queen of thrift when that happens.  Michaels was right next door.  Now this isn't the Michaels that I usually shop at, so it seemed like I was in there forever!!!!!  Not that I ever mind spending time there..........oh on the contrary, but had to watch my time as I am on pick up duty this week for school.
I had a comment yesterday..........I have to tell you, receiving a comment is like winning the lottery!!!  I am writing and posting and hopefully people will start to come back to my blog.....time will tell.
Here is today's link:
Grab a cuppa, glass of water, can of soda, whatever your little heart desires and get comfy.  This bog is filled with beautiful photos, one right after the other.

I just love these guys.  I have no idea where I snagged this photo, but I am sure glad that I did.  If anyone knows who created these wonderful creatures, please let me know, so I can give them credit.  I wonder if they are filled with rice or pellets, so they plop down to sit...hmmmm, maybe two Styrofoam balls, just plain stuffing ?  I don't know, but I do know that I just love them.
I know this is a silly question, because you would have to be the most hard hearted person in the world not to have smile at the snowmen, but here it goes - Have you smiled today?  Shared a smile? 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good morning Mary Ellen! Thank you so much for sharing my blog todya, so kind of you!!!

Hope you have a lovely day ~

:) T