Friday, January 11, 2013

Color





I Like color.  It doesn't always have to be bright and vivid.  The soft hues of pink, lilac and misty green are just as beautiful to me, as the bright splashes of red, navy and copper.  Maybe that is why I chose this blog today, it has color.  Of course, the lady that writes this blog states that she creates art and designs handbags.........yells color to me.


I am sure that all of you (hmmm, thinking "all of you" is myself and maybe the blogger that I feature each day, but that is ok......I will continue to blog on.), are familiar with Pinterest.  I have a whole board, just dedicated to color..........well me and about a bajillion other pinners.

It's an overcast and dreary day here in Alexandria, so I am thinking that I have a few choices.
1. Finish my flower pins (will share when I have them completed)
2. Start my friends jewelry pieces that she requested.
3.  Play in my art journal.
4.  Cross stitch


Today's Blog:  http://blog.studiowaterstone.com/


Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.  ~Mark Twain

No comments: