Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm here



Hello, I am here. I looked at the date of my last post and had to look twice..............what is going on with me?

1. We will be leaving end of May for Alaska....that isn't a news blast, shared that before........but egads there is so much to do. The military considers Hawaii and Alaska as overseas tours.....so there is more involved.......we all had to have medical and dental releases.......the boys and I were behind in shots (oh that was a fun time!!!! sarcasm is those words).

2. Because of the market, the kids are leasing the house.........so Queen of Piles had to declutter her room. Oh man, now those days..........yes I said days, I wasn't going to do the whole thing at once.......egads, I would have ended up in the hospital for a mental breakdown......sorting and donating and throwing away.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Now, we have had to keep it spotless...........oh man.......both dogs are shedders.........the other day Andrew took the Snickers, the blonde lab, out on the deck and brushed her. Now I am being as honest as I can be........there was enough blonde hair floating on the deck to make up a Chihuahua!! REALLY! Oh I drifted again, huh. The realtor is really good about giving you at least a 2 hour notice.......which is plenty of time..........except when I have beads all over the table and really really into making something.............sigh...........oh well, Andrew and I pack up and drive through neighborhoods and look at flowers and other people's gardens.

4. I have been sick again. At first I thought it was allergies......the oak pollen here is horrid. When I could no longer breathe I called the doctor.......no appointments for 4 days, but I could come in as a walk-in. I did. Now I am not being rude, but I only waited 45 minutes and that is truly just about what you wait with an appointment!!!! I have two infected ears, sinusitis, swollen neck glands and a runny eye.............no from the neck down I was a-ok. I think the scariest part of this whole thing is when I woke up in the morning, I couldn't swallow.....truly. I had to work and work to get my throat clear so I could swallow.........scary......well it was for me at least.

So I guess that is my excuse for not writing........I can't think of any others.........will try to do better.......like I said........try..........

Have you been smiling? I hope so, I've been trying and for the most part can say that I have managed a smile or two each day.

No comments: