Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New bracelet


I promised myself that this would not become a blog just about my jewelry pieces.....and I think I am doing pretty good at keeping that promise. I do like sharing what I create tho' and hope that you enjoy my designs. Everything is for sale.......I just don't advertise very well for myself......now if were to call me up and ask me to promote your designs, enterprises and or business......watch out.........I would be on a roll...........but to do that for my own work......nope, I just get all tongue tied and shy...............hmmm, oh the bracelet......here it is




Not a good picture at all..........lets see if one of the others is better......
Not much.........I think I better be saving up my dollars (remember when the phrase use to be 'saving up my pennies'........oh and now the penny is getting a face lift too) and invest in one of those photo programs that you install on your computer.........you know, the kind that does that air brush-fade out- dreamy type of photo stuff............sigh.....oh man, another thing for me to learn and you KNOW that I will spend waaaaaaay to many hours fooling around with it..........oh well, it's better than other habits that I could take up..........tee hee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty! You did a fine job of photographing it. No worries.